Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the new R S Crabb Music Site

Greetings music lovers.

After four years at My Space I have taken my act elsewhere to blogspot to give you The R S Crabb Music Consortium, another music fandom site that offers yet another alternative to the same old same old.

For seven years I've been doing something called the Crabb Top Ten on My Space and MSN Groups. I wanted a more suitable and more reliable site that has easy access to the archives past and be user friendly. I have another site on Blogspot called The Thoughts Of R Smith and that one is more of a lifestyle and diary of things going on.

I'm not sure if i want to do a weekly top ten but I do want to do a review consortium of music that i have reviewed. I think I'll settle for the decades of the 60s to the fairly new decade but will dive into the 50s and earlier if need be.

So here tis. And look forward to reviews and comments in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment